Sunday, March 4, 2007

Down Time

Today I'm spending time doing nothing----it's all about relaxing. One thing I never do is just take time to do nothing, if I am not running here and there, then I am cleaning and doing odd stuff about the house.
Today is a day for just spending time with Taylor and daddy. We might just have a nap, with our fast hectic weekdays that we have, a nice down time is really purposeful. Sometimes I feel so guilty waking Taylor so early in the morning to get up and get ready for the day. She knows it's our new way of life, she understands, but still sometimes it's so hard.

It's great seeing daddy work on his aviation model, we spend time now all in the den. Family time. Everyone working on something. Seems like forever since daddy worked and spent time enjoying his accomplishments, and what's really great about it is the interest Taylor is showing in the process.

Thought for today------relax, don't sweat the small stuff.

No comments: