Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Holiday Wrap up-or unwrap if your name is......read between the lines :)

I'm hoping everyone had a wonderful Christmas
Here family spent a wonderful morning together
Santa was wonderful to all
Here's a picture of Taylor finding all that was left


Tika and mommy have some night time history and well let's just say
if Santa hadn't been here already
Tika would of got coal in her stocking (for those who don't know - Tika is our MUTT and a bad one at that--let's just say she's a paper eater and well cardboard is especially good with candy in it)
Here's a picture of Tika investigating to find out what more she can find....



anyway........................

I'm hoping that everyone who is reading my blog has had a wonderful holiday season, a Very Merry Christmas and I'm wishing the New Year to be full of wonderful health, happiness and good wishes for all.

If you are stopping by my blog regularly leave a comment I would love to hear from you, if you happen to have a blog leave a link so I can return the visit.

No comments: