Saturday, January 26, 2008

More to Share

Here's another....I'm addicted




Today I printed some layouts out and worked on creating hybrids, I'll post them as soon as the glue dries.

Thanks over there to Trish Jones a designer, -- I asked a dumb questions related to using my photoshop program--a question that really had me stumped, and Trish answered, now I'm able to utilize my program more --a whole new world has opened up within my own little world right here.
Thanks Trish for taking the time, by the way I love your designs---Flat Soda has to be a new favourite and also your Spin A Yarn About Girls Words designs--these are on my wish list for sure.

www.primahybrid.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this.. You know if you keep doing digital you are not going to need the REAL paper and stuff lmbo

Veronica-Disney Dreamin' Mama said...

wow I love this! Great layout

Veronica