Monday, April 14, 2008

Busy Weekend......

this weekend just flew by, I've had fun creating a few layouts, we've travelled, and well I've spent some great time with both Taylor and my hubby.
Tonight everyone is in bed so I thought I'd jump on here and share a few layouts, I've had a blast creating them and hope you like viewing ....ok, yup I'm really loving digi designing and wow, can't believe the non-mess, but don't get me wrong-I still love my adhesives and papers........
thanks for looking at my layouts in advance...hugs Lisa


Credit to:Credit to: Andrea Dickinson:
Spring Breeze Kit
Also
Andrea Dickinson: Rise and Shine Kit-Swirl Glitter
Font-Chocolate Box Decorative-Thanks Cherly for the link-I love it
I stumbled across Andrea's blog and wow-it's amazing, the kits she has as freebies are absolutely wonderful and she even emailed me with wonderful words about my layout I sent to her to see....what an amazing thing I thought-to take the time to create a kit to share, and then to take the time to say hello..that's what scrapping is all about to me--sharing and caring...hugs and hats off to Andrea.


I created this layout with a freebie from Shabby Princess......love the colours and the bling.....Taylor and her father share a real bond in so many ways, but since Taylor has been two she has said she is gonna fly a CF-18, her father surprised her and brought her a plastic model kit home of this bird, she is gonna make it with him, it will be a memory to share, and in thought of that I created this layouts.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Your pages are beautiful!! Congrats for being chosen to be on Robin's CT!! I am looking forward to seeing more and more of your work over at TTS!

Unknown said...

Congrats girlfriend I miss you to... Thanks for the comments on the blog to I appreciate it..

Kimmarie Baker said...

Your layouts are so pretty not only because of your beautiful princess but all the designs you choose. I will be checking back often.

Kimmarie Baker said...

I love all your layouts. No only because of your beautiful princess but the designs and colors you choose. TFS

Lindsay Spencer said...

Very cute pages. I'm so excited to work with you.