Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Having Fun.....

with digi scrapping in style with Robin's kit.

Wow
Love the colours,
love the bling,
love the emblishments, and
love the papers............

I've loved creating my last two layouts with the kit - In The Garden- by Mad Scrapper Designs, what a pleasure it was to have the opportunity, then today what a wonderful surprise to find out that Robin has selected me to be on her CT team.

I'm so stoked about having been chosen. I can't wait to play with more of her creations, she's amazing and her team will be as well.
Here's my latest using her kit, thanks for looking, right now she's the feature designer at The Shaker Box, come on over and see what's happening there on the forum and see the latest in the gallery by some amazing designers.

1 comment:

Alli said...

whoo hooooooo so glad you made Robin's CT team too!!!!!!