Sunday, April 27, 2008

I've been tagged

My friend Sueli tagged me
I'm to think of 6 things about me to share........
Let's see

I love my family
I love being outdoors
I love spending time blogging
I love digi scrapping
I love paper scrapping
and
I love washing dishes
now to tag some friends
I've tagges three from an old site I visit
can't wait to see what they have to say


Here's another layout using Sueli's-Kit Happiness


Also I've been playing about with my blog
at the side I've created a moving video - one so far
I'm hoping to add two more
thanks for looking

Time sure does fly
be safe and come back and visit often-don't forget to leave a comment
I love hearing from yah
Don't forget to check out the Mad Scrapper Designs at Treasures to Scrap
Robin has a new amazing kit
I got to play with her mini kit before the larger version was released
here's my take:


I've been so busy this last bit, hubby's work place is on strike and well that's comsumed lots of my time and stress so I'll be posting some new layouts soon and updating my galleries so thanks for being patient.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Lisa!
How are ya? Thanks for the comment. My e-mail is shannon_aj_nichols@hotmail.com if you ever want to chat!