Wednesday, April 2, 2008

This week has been amazing....

I'm so excited I just had to share my amazing news of the week. Lately I've been hanging out at www.theshakerbox.com (if only I could make it work so it's a link) anyway, I've met some amazing women who are creative both digitally and traditionally. The layouts in the gallery are really awesome and the talent is just incredible, if you're having trouble getting your mojo going head on over, it won't take long till you're scrapping away and having fun uploading your creations in the gallery to share with everyone.
I've been playing about lately with both aspects of scrapping and well, digi seems to be winning out with my creativity.......
to make a long story short-I applied for their CT call and I'm still in shock that I was selected as one of their new members.............I'm still on cloud nine and can't wait to play with the kits and share.
Also this week I was asked to be a guest CT member at another site for a designer.....Mikkel Paige.........with both opportunities I'm so excited and wanted to share.....
Thought I'd post a few new layouts----the kits I've used are amazing and I'm loving the ability to share....thanks for looking in advance......:)



Kit credit.....dcdesigns pure pleasure, jldserenity now kit elements...and misc other's I'll post when I find the kit info--it's late and I'm heading to bed. Nighters.

No comments: