Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween layout a little late

I was really challenged by the sketch challenge at Making Memories For You, I loved the sketch and here's my layout for it.

Taylor wore the same costume as last year, why, because she found witches costumes for her Webkin and her Build A Bear. They all dressed up but only she went out, they stayed at home and waited for the candy.
This year Taylor took a friend out for Halloween who had never been out before, she has lived in Canada for only a short time, and it was her first time trick or treating, they had fun until Taylor started to feel not so well from all the candy she ate at school. We are beginning to realize that she can not handle sugar all that well at all.

Thanks for looking at my layout
hugs me



Digi Layout-Freebie Kits used
Credit to-Lily Belle Scraps-elements and paper
Scrap N' Art eZine-paper and elements

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
What a great Layout!!!
Hugs,
Me :o)