Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Lots has happened, new look and I've been published

I can't believe all that's happened here, Taylor turned eight, school changes, and Halloween. I've been busy taking lots of pictures, which was a goal I set for myself a bit back, now I just have to sit and scrap them.
My design team layouts that I just completed were well what I think amazing, and I got some of my stuff back so I'll have to post to share both the layouts and cards.

Tonight I took some me time, finally I was able to give my blog a facelift and well, I'm thinking I like the look.

Also, I've been published in the November ezine of Making Memories For You (MMFY)!

This e-zine is full of incredible information and awesome pages, not only was my layout Little Thinker selected and placed on page 32 featuring Fabella's incredible kit; A moment in time, my layout Little Miss Beautiful was selected as Frankie's Feature Pick, using Franziska Altman's Sunken Garden Kit.

If you are looking for an amazing site that is dedicated to scrapbook and memory making you really need to head over to this site, the women are incredible and the store is amazing. Can't wait to see you there.


www.makingmemoriesforyou.blogspot.com

No comments: