Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day a little late.....

Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day.
Mine was great, it started with breakfast made by hubby, then I was given the cutest solar powered garden decoration, a bear trying to get a honey comb, the honey comb was is the part that lights up at dusk, and a 12x12 stackable paper holder for all my scrappin papers.
We did the quiet morning about the house, then off we went for Taylor to find out that karate was cancelled so she spent an hour in the pool. After her swim we went to see my mom and then home for a bbq by hubby.

The day was quiet and full of lots of love shared by Taylor, daddy and I. My card from Taylor was handmade with a coupon book for lots of little jobs to be done without whining or complaining. Let's just say I plan on using the coupons when she least expects, like well maybe when she's frustrated about me telling her she can't wear what she has on to school I might just pull out the 100 hugs and kiss coupon.

I'd love to hear how you spent your Mother's Day.
Hugs
M
e

1 comment:

papertrails leaver said...

I am glad you had a great Mother's day! Sounds like Taylor enjoyed it too! :-)