Wednesday, March 7, 2007

The small stuff

Why do we always say..."Don't sweat the small stuff".....and then that's exactly what we do.
I'm a great user of this quote and then I worry all night and day about things I should just let go of.

If yah figure it out let me know.............watching a child at play is one of the most amazing things to do. They worry of nothing, they are always content and if they need help they simply use their manners and ask for it.
When as adults did we lose the ability to just be innocent and not worry or fret over everything. I'm amazed by a child's sense of adventure, of ability to have so much energy, and the ability to just say as they please and for it all to be forgiven in just a matter of moments.

Life should be simpler, just gotta find a way to make it that way.

No comments: