Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Accomplishment

Well
It is just another day......unlike most it's the last day to post on a site at I'm hoping just hoping I might be chosen as a DT member......keeping my fingers crossed

After spending a few days not really feeling well and taking some down time which is really unusual for me.........I got the requirements done and sent off for the opportunity to just say...."I did it", off I sent four items
Now there's lots of great talent but just to say that for the second time I've finished something and sent it off is an accomplishment for me.

I'm finding that I'm really enjoying the time I spend scrapping, the time is well deserved after working, cleaning, spending time with Taylor, and then getting a bit just a bit of time in is just great.
I'm still not so sure how so many people get so much done, but what I have done just recently I am really content with.

It is the little things in life that really make yah smile---a side note---today at work was an unusual busy day, the staff I'm working with is a sweetheart, when she returned from her lunch she handed me a choc bar and said---it's been a rough day you deserve it...........................it's hard for me to take something from someone--not often does it happen that I'm given something, and it was so special.
Like I said,,,,it's the little things that really make things special and that was really special to me. I've not worked at this job for long, so to me it was another small accomplishment in fitting in and appreciation.

No comments: