Friday, September 21, 2007

I've been sooo busy -- but good busy




First off school started and it's a whole new routine with Taylor's new start time, it's been a challenge to work out everything and just when I think I'm there another thing comes about and well yah gotta work out more kinks. She's already had a meet the teacher night and she's ordered her first school shirt with her favourite number and nickname on the back---my baby is growing up so fast.....I'll take a picture of it and post when it comes in.

We spent some time in the States a bit back and well, I shopped and we had a blast at the Cleveland Air Show and the Cleveland Zoo, both were amazing and we had a great family time.

Last weekend I met up with some wonderful women from a scrap site I visit. They were at an all day crop and Taylor and I popped in to visit. I really felt at home with them all and I'm really debating packing up things and heading off to a crop soon, just gotta get organized.

I've taken lots of pics lately and I'll post a few that I've uploaded..........lots more to have fun scrapping with of course.

No comments: