Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Just a few thoughts.......

Thought I'd sign in.................just a few thoughts.
First off, I'm so thankful for my friends over at Concealed Beauty, what a great bunch of women who I've not known for very long but have become people in my life that I call "friends". What a creative group too, if I'm feeling down, which has been happening lots lately I've just logged onto the forum, and headed to the gallery, the layouts are uplifting and really done with love and thought.

Secondly, if you had one wish, what would that wish be?????
I heard the song today by.....................Tim McGraw - Live like you are dying---is that it???
Wow made me think to live each day like it's your last - to do, to experience, and to love all those in your life and treasure what you have that makes you thankful.

Thirdly, for Christmas hubby bought me a membership at my local scrapbook store -Scrapbook Academy-for the QK club, last night I went to the first QK club crop night, was I shocked to have been given a free QK die, paper and time to create a layout, I wasn't expecting this but it sure was appreciated. Thanks Jackie and Charlene, you two are amazing and your store rocks, they've only been open a short while but they will go far as they are two amazing women who have a love and desire for the scrapping hobby like no two others I've seen.

1 comment:

The Savvy Scrapbooker said...

Hi Lisa,
I just got your comment, and really appreciated it, so I thought I'd come on over here and share the love. I always love visiting your blog because of the great music. We have very similar tastes, I think. I love the Dixie Chicks, especially.

Hope your days are getting better. I'm sending all my good mojo your way to help out.

See you at CB!
Kelly