Saturday, February 9, 2008

Too busy to stop

Ever had one of those weeks, always something happening but not really accomplishing anything. That's been my week, Taylor wasn't well one day, me well, I'm just burning the candle at both ends, and daddy was forever getting home one night because of the snowstorm. I've had enough of winter, and wish spring would soon get here.

I've been taking lots of pictues but haven't scrapped, that's on the agenda for today. I can't wait for my digi downloads form primahybrid to arrive, thought they'd be here by now but I'm still patiently waiting. Digi scrapping is addicting, quick, fast and fun.

Here's a few pictures of Taylor in the snow, she'd be out there all day if we let her, what a girlie girl.......
and yup you guessed it................pink is one of her favourite colours.

No comments: