Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Not able to sleep and here I am

It's not late but I'm not able to sleep................I've been back at digi scrapping for a bit, had a wee bit of a problem and so thought that maybe it wasn't for me but I can't stay away and love the results.............at times I find myself using the same picutre over and over again, I truly love the results knowing that time and time again I can create new journalling that is from the heart and fits the creation.
I found this kit and love the results...thanks for looking and let me know what you think..............
kit from the Digital Scrap Shop

1 comment:

The Savvy Scrapbooker said...

Hi Lisa,
Just thought I'd pass on a great free digi download I found. It's full of goodies.
Enjoy!

http://www.polkadotpotato.com/creativetechniquesSpring08/