Sunday, May 4, 2008

Almost over....

It's been a busy weekend but soon it will be over again for another week. I was absolutely amazed to find my memory stick was full, that put me in a frustrated mode, out I went to buy another. Found one, paid to much for it and hubby had to format the drive, not impressed, but soon I will be able to download my digital kits and play with all the wonderful stuff I was able to choose over at Oscraps from Ninascraps, she is the sponsor this month at www.theshakerbox.com, what amazing kits there were and it was hard to choose.

I've also been busy working on a few layouts for Sueli's new site www.suelicolbertdesigns.com
here's one to share.............I'll be posting it there soon

Her newst kit: Mother's Day kit was used for this creation--I love the gentle colours, so soothing and relaxing.

At The Shaker Box there was an online crop this weekend, I would of spent more time completing a few of the challenges there but life here was busy so I was only able to finish two and post one. Here's my finsihed layouts for there:

Wow where do I begin with Credits:
Courtney Wilson: Stacked Frame, Swirl, Paper; Jennilyn Designs:Beaded Heart, Ribbon Swirl; SP Promise:Floral Garden Border, Alpha Letters, Yello Tape; Flowerdoodle6:Doodle Daisy

Credit to: Daleanna Cubbage Designs-Corner Art; Sueli Colbert-Flowers; Andrea Dickson-Papers

These two layouts were completed for two kewl challenges, the first....too much is never enough--it really took my outta my box to create this one with lots of "stuff" on it, but I was really happy with the end result, and the second was for a colour challenge, using two major colours given then adding two others, I thought that was neat too.