Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A few new layouts to share....

I've been pretty slow at doing things here, another visit to the dentist today-pain and needing some relief... was the reason for the visit--stitch removed--maybe that will make things better--I'm not so sure--all I know is that when pain strikes all I want to do is run and hide---it's not pleasant and it's not fun-but life goes on.
In the time when I've been feeling ok I've been able to create a few layouts with some wonderful kits from Nina Scraps.....her kits are amazing and right now she's the designer of the month over at The Shaker Box......here are a few of my latest, thanks for looking in advance--don't forget I love hearing your thoughts, leave a comment-it also lets me head on over to your blog to have a peek at all your work.


Nina Scraps-Nicholas

Nina Scraps-Simple Pleasures Kit

Nina Scraps-Clarrise Kit

Nina Scraps-Lenas World Kit

No comments: