Sunday, May 11, 2008

Moral of the story update

Sorry I haven't been about much
I'm still feeling rather yuck with an extremely sore mouth....the pain meds aren't working, the antibiotic makes me want to sleep and well, it hurts.
I tell Taylor not to whine and complain but here I am even on here........ whining........it's only three stitches a few cuts to the bone and gums in my mouth but man does it hurt and I'm miserable right now.
I've got to get back on track............I'll be posting a few layouts soon.

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there-hope you and yours have had a wonderful day---mine was great-except all the pain--Michael and Taylor spoiled me and I had a wonderful dinner at my parents house. Whatever today found you doing hope you are enjoying the time with your families---I truly love mine more and more every day and I'm so thankful for the time I am able to spend with them.
I think we created a monster here, for Christmas Taylor got a camera, well today 150 pics later she's finally sleeping.......she's loving the digi thing, shooting at whatever interesting is in front of her..............now I'll just have to find the time to paper scrap with her so she can work on her album.
Hugs
m
e

No comments: