Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Layouts to share....and Discount Coupon to shop with

I'm so in love with Robin's kit-Mad Scrapper Designs---Hidden Treasure-see below two layouts completed with this kit..........
Have a look at Robin's store.....
right now so much is on sale AND I'll give yah a code(LisasFriend) and you can purchase anything already on sale with 15% more off........how's that for a deal...........check out my layouts..........the kits are amazing and I'm so loving being on her CT team, she's such a wonderful person who has helped me out more than once when I've been having trouble digi scrappin.
Head on over to her store at
www.treasurestoscrap
and have a look, shop and at the checkout place that code in the brackets in the coupon section of the checkout and you'll save.




Also with this next layouts I finally learned how to use a template-thanks again to Robin.......


Credit to DRanet-Around the Bend

No comments: