Friday, June 13, 2008

News to Share...

Just a few things I wanted to share--lots has been happening and well life just keeps getting busier and busier...but it's a good busy.
Work as been great, I'm so lucky to be called as much as I am. I'm only an oncall meaning, when there is someone needed they will call anyone of a list of 26 of us. Thankfully I've been called, lots, and love where I am working.

Next up...I've just received the contract for the local scrapbook store's design team. That has been a goal of mine to be on a paper scrapbook team. I'm so happy and tomorrow will drop in to pick up my first kit.

Well being on a CT team one aspect of responsiblity was to create a QP=Quick page using one of the designers kits. I figured how to do it--kinda, sorta, almost, maybe and I've uploaded it to 4shared. Here's the link=just click on the picture and voila you have a direct link to the download=this amazes me that I've come so far in such a short time with digi scrapping and I'm loving it.

Quick Page Freebie
<Quick Page Freebie created from-Sueli Colbert-Kit Charm


If you happen to use it let me know---I'm new and learning so it's more of a blast just completing a task but it would be a real compliment if someone used the QP.

Next, I spent yesterday on a class trip with Taylor. It was amazing and I can't wait to upload the pictures so I can create a few layouts. I'm needing new pics, I've been using some same old same old ones.

Wrap up..here's where I'm at, and what I'm doing........Design Team for local Store, two forum CT Teams, two designer CT Teams. I'm loving all I'm doing and I'm so thankful for the wonderful people I've met along the way.

Thanks for reading. Let me know you've been here by leaving a comment, I'd love to hear from you....I know I blog hop lots too but it really is nice seeing what people think. Hugs in advance.
m
e

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Jun [LA 12:52am, NY 02:52am, UK 07:52am, OZ 05:52pm]).