Saturday, July 26, 2008

Exciting Week

This week seems like it has gone on forever, it's been busy but slow, does that make sense???
I applied for two more CT teams and was selected, both are work at your own pass kinda opportunities, which really intrigues me and the designers are amazing.
I'm really excited about this and can't wait to share my pages and post my layouts at the sites I'm needing to.

I've connected with a few online friends that disappeared for a bit and it amazing how friendships form and when you reconnect how you are wanting that friendship to continue.

Work has been amazing and although I only worked a wee bit this week so many other things happened. Taylor and I spent lots of time together and I have to say I'm so proud of her and her goals in life. A week ago she had the opportunity to start to learn french, and well she's now really involved and doing absolutely amazing. She has had this goal of learning this language since the beginning of this school year, and at our local library a program started where it was drop in, the amazing girl who is running it is now tutoring Taylor and I'm so thankful our paths crossed, my french is so pathetic and this has given Taylor another happy feeling in her heart of something she is determined to do.

Well I've created a few new layouts that I will post soon, and wrote my post for
for this morning where I post doing it digi items. I feel like I have accomplished alot and yet I still have such a long list of things to do. I'm off like a prom dress to work on that list now, smile lots, always be you and dance like no one is watching.
Hugs
m
e

No comments: