Saturday, August 2, 2008

I am sooooo stoked

For a long, long time I've wanted to learn how to do digi extractions when creating a layout.
If you know me you know I don't follow directions very well, so yah know I don't bake and don't often knit or crochet....yah get my point---nothing turns out right-I just like to read the first couple of how to's and then hit the final done stage.....things just don't work out well that way.
Anyway
I finally found some videos and well, learning has taken a whole new curve, and I'm so loving the outcome...here's my layout, who would of thought googling something and sitting here watching a how to would be so easy and fast to learn.


Credit-Pam Lafors Designs-Vintage Pink Peeled Paper, font-Mistral

You know that song----A whole new world--yup--I've found it in digi scrappin,,,,,,gotta go but can't wait to get back and play some more.
Hugs
m
e

2 comments:

Kimmarie Baker said...

Looks great - love all the layering - cute picture!

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

hi lisa

thanks girl for your comment on my blog. missed ya too.
you have some amazing creations here on your blog

we will keep in touch

love
Emine