Friday, June 19, 2009

More Blog Candy

Life has really been different here
hardly no scrappin time
and well
lots of running about and trying to organize things for hubby
you see he was in a car accident in January and went back to work in April only to have a major relapse, so I've been blog hopping to spend some down time and escape the reality of my world

Well look at this site papercraftpleasures.blogspot.com
Talk about a wonderful prize
it's on my dream wish list
one right now that is so far away but if I keep my fingers crossed I just might win, I'm sharing my secret cause well we all have a chance so head on over and do what I've done and well, if yah win will yah share???

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi Lisa!
I hope things get better for you, Taylor, and your hubby!!! So sorry you have so much stress goin' on! I'll say prayers for you my friend!! God bless you all!