Friday, August 14, 2009

Second post today....I should probably be in bed but....

tonight I sat here creating. Back to digital again, just wanting to learn and figure out a few things, here I sat playing with photo masks and well finally I did what I wanted to do but I'm so tired I can't remember what I did. Yup, I probably should be in bed but I couldn't walk away defeated. I truly hope that Taylor develops the charastic of finishing a task when she starts one. However I hope she learns things faster than I do cause this sure took me a long time to figure out, but you be the judge, does it look ok???

Oh and I changed my siggy too, guess I'm trying to exercise my brain, only problem is right now it's telling me to log off, and head to bed. Thanks for stopping by, leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you.


Kit Credit to: PrettyJu©
Mask Credit to: Babinetky

2 comments:

Calia Yang said...

lisa how are you? your baby girl is so cute!! Awesome work with the digi!!!

ScrappeeDiane said...

Love the digi layout, Taylor is photogenic.