Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'm so proud of.......

Taylor. Last night she wanted to give herself the insulin in the worse way. She tried, actually put the needle in and pulled it out again. Shed a few tear, and tried again. I was so proud that she did it herself. Tonight when I told her it was time she actually asked me if I would mind if she did it herself. I'm so proud of her and her being such a big girl with what she is going through. I'm not so sure I would be as brave. Now all we have to do is manage sleeping through the night. Any suggestions on how I can make this happen??? If it's not nightmares, she's not feeling well. I've resolved to just jumping into bed beside her because if I don't the whole house is up and in an uproar. The dog roams, hubby can't get back to sleep, and I get so frustrated I end up threatening to take tv away for a month, and how sad would that be to do with all the Christmas specials on? So for now I tell her to move on over and I just pull up a pillow beside her. One step at a time and I truly believe that now she can administer the insulin she might not have so many fears running about in her head that things just might settle down.
Thanks for listening to me vent again, I promise one day soon you will see a new layout, for now I'm just happy getting through a day without blowing a headgasket. LOL

3 comments:

Unknown said...

AWWWW what a big sweet girl! I almost cried reading you write about her. Hits close to home.

OK how to go to Purple Cows and give me credit.
Go to this blog address
http://sadiepurplecow.blogspot.com/
Become a follower and leave a comment anywhere saying Pinky or Cristal Sent me...that's it!

OR if you don't do blogs, go to the Purple Cows Fan Page on Facebook (there is a link on the http://sadiepurplecow.blogspot.com/) and become a fan and leave a comment telling them Pinky sent ya!
I would so much appreciate it!

Dena E's Blog said...

Hey Sweetie~~~Hows it going??? Have you spoken to your doctor much about Taylor's sleeplessness?
Its an awful thing to be going through along with all the rest. You're in my prayers still. It would seem there is something that could be done for all your sakes. More later,,Your a wonderful mommmy, and don't you forget that..
Big Hugs Dena

Dena E's Blog said...

Hey Girlfriend!!!
Stay well and safe. We are hittin the road roamin all over Iowa to deliver in the heeps of snow.. Stay safe and keep prayin. I will stay prayerful for you and Taylor. Keep lookin up to God.
Blessings and Hugs Dena
To B continued ;0)