Saturday, February 20, 2010

Three new babies landed in my house yesterday

Three new babies landed in my house yesterday
First of all
wow and thanks again to the ladies and the wonderful crop at WeSrap
I still can't believe that I won the prize
the Baby Cricut arrived yesterday,
the Cricut that
I won at
WESCRAP's
online crop
and I've all but plugged it in,
I've read the instructions
and studied the manual


now tomorrow I hope to play

and


two baby love birds are now living in their condo in my living room
I've looked
and walked away so many times without buying
not so sure why I did this week, prob because of the price and
guess when the breeder sent me the pics I fell in love
I hymned and hawed
and last night caved
so
Diamond and Peach are now our latest pets and already they've found a
way to everyone's heart
we set up the cage
and tonight sat and held
and fed
they are the sweetest things
go to bed early
and today slept until 8
if only I could get Taylor and the dog to sleep all night I'd be sailing


thanks again ladies for the amazing crop
I can't wait to create with my new toy
hugs
m
e

1 comment:

Dena E's Blog said...

Hey Lovely!!! Sounds like your having tweets full of fun,,i do say Sweetie you're sounding sooo happy and I pray you are sweet friend... Need to send you a reply but just had to stop by here 1st..Love ya Sweetie,,
Always reach out for God.