Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Had to share what I've been up to

The most amazing little creature has come into my life. He's only four months old, but he's captured my heart and I think Taylor's too. His name is Leon, named by Taylor, and he's a cute little green Lennie. He's the cutest little bird I've ever seen, a cross between in my thoughts a parrot and a duck. His personality is sweet and playful but he definately has an attitude when needed. I'll post pics soon, but just wanted to let yah know that I've moved on from events that have happend in the past and well, I've got alot going on as usual with Taylor and hubby, but each day is a new day, and we are taking baby steps along the way enjoying the adventure with some new feathered little friends that have added sunshine and happiness to our hearts.

No comments: