Saturday, November 13, 2010

Trying to keep life in order...........

Let's see where do I start....
my computer is totally down, and if I can get on hubby's it's late and I'm exhausted so I'm only on for a quick bit.

Hubby is no better, in fact some of the diagnoses coming in are down right scary. Often I hope the nightmare will end and we will all wake up and be happily ever after.

With some undue circumstances I'm no longer designing a newsletter and doing PR work for a scrapbook site, that hurts cause I was really enjoying doing this but well, maybe one day for a site that is in need.

The Hospital For Sick Kids isn't sure Taylor is a diabetic so we are testing her blood and heading there in a bit for a few more tests. I'm truly keeping my fingers crossed they are right as that would be the best Christmas gift ever. Who needs store bought toys and games, not having to take your blood daily and worry about how things make yah feel would be a gift for sure that would be cherished always. She has not been on her insulin for a bit and well her blood sugars have taken to reading under five, so we will see in just a bit where things will take us.

Scrapping has been on the back burner with a fresh start in the near future. Sooner or later I'll get things organized and ready for me to be creating galore. Get ready it's a goal for the new year.

As for everything else in life, it's as normal as it can be. Taylor actually was the Master of Ceremony of the Remembrance Day Service at her school. She stood, welcomed everyone, read a poem with another boy in her class, introduced the different presentations and thanked everyone for coming. I sure was one proud mom that day, way to go Taylor you have more gumption then I do or ever will.....
and.....
we've been spending a lot more time at home with our fur and feathered babies. It's amazing how having a pet/s really keep you grounded. The birds are amazing company and Tika the four legged mutt adds fun and frustration to our routine daily.

Life has been anything but boring, but with each other and together we will get through anything and everything. If you've read this far and aren't bored still, stay turned I hope to be back soon for more of life's happenings.

3 comments:

Allison Cope said...

Hope your bumpy road straightens a bit and life begins to calm down Lisa!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
hai said...

i just on my blog walking and meet with yours...nice blog and i hope all will be fine!!