Thursday, March 27, 2008

Loving the online crops.....

The Shaker Box.......is having a party.....an online crop starting well---early----a challenge was posted a day ago--here's my finished product for it........you had to complete a layout without a picture.......here's my quote layout.......




The crop runs from March 28 to April 4--their Spring Fling--truly, I can't wait to see what fun challenges are in store--I'm not one for going out to scrap but I really like the online one's and well............what better way to get your scrapping mojo going.............I'm loving the online crops---thanks to the site for hosting this one, the ladies there are great--and well, I'm new and they sure have made me feel welcome.
Thanks for looking at my layout, as the crop goes on I'll post more.

2 comments:

Alli said...

Lisa, thanks for posting about the crop on your blog and all the nice words said about The Shaker Box!!!! LOVE your layout!!!!

Shelley said...

so nice to see you poppin on my blog again. missed you girl. spent some time tonight catching up on you. that girlie of yours is just gorgeous... love that you're really getting into digi... yor work is really beautiful. wish i could take the plunge! :O) take care of you!