Thursday, September 22, 2011

the uPs and DoWnS

One day is a good day, the next day is not so good. Why is it that the dance just can't always be level. Every time I think it's ok, things are good, and I let my guard down, life crashes. I try to always look to the positive, think there's a reason for everything and that I should learn from whatever it is that happens. Lately my frustration is high, my anger is rising and things just are not the way they should. Tomorrow will be better, then again who knows. Just walking through the grass with my feet always getting wet, gotta remember that if yah wear rubber boots, things would be different. Just like if you made different choices, things would be different. One day at a time, one step at a time, one hurdle at a time. Yup it can be done, I'll get through it, and get on. Today is just a not so good day, tomorrow will be better.

No comments: