Sunday, January 29, 2012

Thinking about stuff......

Not so sure where my thoughts are with the health care system we have. Frustration is probably my number one enemy right now. Trying to figure things out, waiting for the doctors to decide what they are going to do, and then trying to figure out what my mother will agree to be involved with. One doctor says one thing, another says something else. Thinking it's time to take one day at a time and enjoy each day as it slowly happens.

Michael is doing all he can to do whatever he can. We went for our follow up about his injections for his tremors. The doctor is amazing there and has put us in again for an earlier appointment then the receptionist said was available. He has said straight out that the tremors will come back before the needles and that's already happening. I know it's upsetting him, and I would be lying if I said it didn't bother me too---my heart hurts for him when he is hurting. February can't come soon enough but like always we will wait and yup.....take one day at a time.

As a parent, child and mom I sometimes wish I could throw a temper tantrum. Don't you think it would be the ideal way to handle a problem???.....NOT, but it sure would make me feel better for a bit.

Anyway that's about it for now. Tomorrow is another day, and just like I've mentioned taking it slowly and with whatever is on our plates we will deal with as it comes. Each day is a new day, with new hurdles and new challenges. Each one will be taken on and dealt with, look out world, I won't have a temper tantrum just yet but well maybe one day and who knows where. I'll keep yah guessing....lol.

No comments: